Friday, April 8, 2016

This Female Singer Uses Snake During Performances, Gets Bitten and Died On Stage

Wonders shall never end,

Why risk your life so cheaply with a poisonous snake? Beautiful pop star, Irma Bule, kept singing for about 45 minutes after she was bitten mid-performance by a cobra, but eventually collapsed and died onstage. Irma Bule was known for wearing snakes during her acts. But sadly the king cobra which she danced with in her last performance on Sunday had not been defanged.

After her first song, she accidentally stood on the cobra, called Rianti. The reptile got mad and bit her on the leg, injecting venom into her bloodstream. She fell to the ground live on stage.

The 29yrs old lady was performing in a village in her native Indonesia when the incident happened. RIP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on

MUSIC PREMIERE! Shuunbebe (@Shuunbebe1) - Art Student

The  Who You Help  Crooner Shuun Bebe Popularly Known as The Pride Of The South has never stopped putting Warri on the map. While #Shak...