Sunday, April 2, 2017

Man Electrocuted After Falling Asleep While Charging His IPhone on His Bed

#Enekem #Enekemso #Enekemdotcom 
_____________________________________

A charging iPhone could have been harmful to an Alabama man who was almost electrocuted as he fell asleep with his phone charging in bed, and it was all his fault. 
_____________________________________

According to the New York Post, Wiley Day suffered second and third-degree burns to his neck and hands.

_____________________________________

Day said that the dog tags around his neck slipped between the charger and extension cord as he fell asleep. He said, "My necklace became the conductor. When I felt the electrocution here, it somehow, some way, jolted me over here to the floor." _____________________________________

Luckily he was able to rip the chains from his neck. He recalls the incident being one of the scariest days of his life.

_____________________________________

A doctor said to WAAY TV, that Day was lucky to be alive after getting zapped with about 110 volts, especially since 100 volts have the potential to kill a person.

_____________________________________

If there is any advice that Day could give when it comes to charging your phone following this incident, he said—read more at TheShadeRoom.com  - 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

New Music : Zlatan Ibile - Osanle ft. Davido

The Revelation of the moment and new king of Streep Pop '' Zlatan Ibile'' drops a new anthem titled Osanle that features the...